Friday, March 27, 2015

Just A Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Single Layer Stamping

Hey there everyone!
For the Just-A-Scrappin Challenge this week we're making a card using the single layer stamping technique. I made a tag using one of my new stamp sets I bought at the Anaheim Scrapbook Expo from Sizzix.

Here's what I used to make this:
Tag base: light weight chip board (Joanns)
Ribbon: scraps
Ink: Colorbox pigment
Stamp Set: Sizzix



Here's how I made it:



Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Kim I love the stitching and the ribbons it's amazing what faux stitching adds....you did a great job with it too. Love your Tag it's so stinkin' cute. I happen to really love lady bugs too.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, great job with ribbon, colors, stitching. TFS.

    ReplyDelete