Thursday, March 19, 2015

Just A Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Use Vellum

Hey there!
I love the look of vellum! For this week's Just-A-Scrappin Design Team weekly challenge we're using vellum on our cards. I embossed the vellum then used my chalks to highlight the petals of the flowers. The striped paper behind it is a bit busy so, next time I'll use something with less of a pattern.
The stamp is from one of Marys new stamp sets that just got released. If you want to go check out her stamps www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim



Here's how I created it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty the vellum turned out! Great idea to use the chalk-wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card reminds me of Spring time TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, I love your card it is so Gorgeous. Your technique is awesome and it was so much fun watching your creative process....I've never done this but sure will be giving it a try your total look is so beautiful. Great Creative Job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete