Thursday, March 12, 2015

Just A Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Use Bows

Hey all!
This week's challenge for the Just-A-Scrappin design team www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com we're making cards with bows. Now, I didn't do "bows" but I did "bow".


Materials used:
Card Base: Recollections Craft cardstock (A2)
Stamp Set: Avocado Arts www.avocadoarts.com "Just For You"
Embossing Powder: Judikins Black
Ribbon: Bought from My Craft Spot www.mycraftshop.com

Here's how I made it:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Kimberly! I love the mustache and the "bow." Thank you for the inspiration =) Hugs K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you so much. I always look forward to your creations too! <3kim

      Delete
  2. Hi Kim OH girl I love your card it is so cute and definitely a fun Father's Day Card....I love the stach stamps and your bow makes for a dashing card. I love it. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Great ribbon to pair with the mustaches!

    ReplyDelete