Thursday, March 5, 2015

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Use Sparkles

Hey everyone!
For the Just-A-Scrappin Design www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com Team Challenge this week we are making a card using sparkles. Now, the first thing I think of when I hear "sparkles" is glitter.  So, I added a bit of glitter to this one.


Materials used:
Card base: DCWV (green) from their box of cards and envelopes
Layer: Scrap
Stamp Set: My Craft Spot "Flowers In A Jar"
Sentiment: Thank You. CTMH - Artist Cricut cartridge
Other: Copic Markers. Recollections green glitter

First, I stamped the stems and added the flower and leaves. For the stems I used Momento black Tuxedo ink and for the leaves I used Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink. I fussy cut the flowers and stems.
For the sparkle is put glue in the middle of the flower and pours green glitter. 

Sorry, no video. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. wow just so pretty Kim I love the flowers, great card : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, Oh My what a sweet and precious card. I love your flowers they are so pretty. Love the paper you chose too those little birds are so cute perfect for background for your flowers and the colors are so St. Patrick's Day too.
    Love too you added touch of sparkle. YOU ROCK!!



















    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Kim! Love the bg paper, and those flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete