Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Friendship Card - Kuppa Kuppa Time

This was a super fun card to make. I got to use one of my stamps that I bought at the Anaheim Scrapbook Expo from Rubbernecker stamp company. As soon as I saw this stamp set I thought of my friend Joan and how we always joke about the Kuppa Kuppa in the morning.


Here's what I used to make it:
Card base - Recollections white 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Layer - I bought this at Joanns. 
Label - Phrases Cricut cartridge
Letters - Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge
Stamp for coffee stain - Stampin Up
Stamp for coffee cups - Rubbernecker stamps
Ribbon - American Crafts
Other - Copic markers

Here's how I made it;




Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, Yep here I am seeing my card again.....you really did come up with lots of cute ideas and it was so fun seeing you create it....and your skill with the Exacto knife WOW I've never tried doing that but you give me incentive gosh how intricate was that...and perfect execution girl. Love your story share too. I can't wait for that day!!
    You so make my days!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete