Sunday, February 8, 2015

St Patrick's Day Project - Wreath

Here's the next project I'll be doing with ladies (no men have participated YET) at my local senior center. When I asked them what they wanted to do in February a few of them suggested something with a St. Patrick's Day theme. I came up with this paper wreath. Now, as I mentioned in the video, I would have rather made a burlap wreath but my $5 budget per person (which I donate back to the center) wouldn't have covered the cost.
In the video I asked the subscribers for some ideas on what I could add. It just seemed to simple and plain. I got some great suggestions. So, I'll be adding bows, buttons and rainbows. The class is this Wednesday (Feb. 18) so on Thursday I'll post a picture of all of us and our finished projects.

Here's how I made it:






Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim





2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Your wreath turned out so cute....you really did come up with one super fun, clever and creative idea. Seniors heck I am so going to make this wreath and they are going to have a blast putting it together......looking forward to you pics from the event. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,

    Great Wreath!
    Thanks for your kind words ;)
    Greetings from Chi-Town~

    ReplyDelete