Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Scrapbook Layout Share #2

Hey there!
Here's a video on 3 pages I was able to get done while scrapbooking last Friday. I had intended on doing more but my boys called me saying Schatzi (my female miniature Schnauzer) was sick. I packed up rushed home to find out she was fine. My dog's are like my children.

Anyway, as you'll see in the video I used a couple of paper kits that came with embellishments. I will occasionally buy these off of Scrapbook Daily Deals www.scrapbookdailydeals.com, Crafty Steals www.craftysteals.com or when I go to a scrapbooking weekend event they give them away free. I didn't use my Cricut Explore for any of these. I know..shocking, right?

My layouts seem to always be sort of traditional...I guess you'd call it...although I have broken out the stencils, inks and sprays and used them if I'm at home.

My apologies about the lighting. One of my bulbs had blown out and I haven't had a chance to get a replacements.

Thanks for stopping by!  Create. Inspire. Enjoy.

<3Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment