Thursday, February 19, 2015

Just A Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Use Pink and Brown

Here's another card I've made for the Just-A-Scrappin www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com design team weekly challenge. We're making a card using the colors pink and brown....so cute, right?


Materials used:
Card Base: Brown Recollections
Layer: American Crafts
Stamp set: Avocado Arts www.avocadoarts.com
Ink: Momento
Ribbon: Brown crinkly www.mycraftspot.com

Here's how I made it:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim
Create. Inspire. Enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim, I just watched your video and I so love your card....Pink & Brown are one of my all time fav combos too and girl you came up with such fabulous, clever & creative ideas too. I've never tried digi stamps not quite sure what this is...but love your total look and your stamp sets are so cute.....Love your paper and that ribbon is so cool. Well you mentioned you weren't totally happy with it...but girl I love it. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't really sure what to expect bring print on print.

      Delete
  2. Love it, like the jar and ribbon on that backgound. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so cute! A jar filled with lovely flowers. Kimberly, you rocked the challenge! Thank you for the inspiration. I will have to break out my jar stamp =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have a couple of jar stamps I really like. <3Kim

      Delete