Monday, February 16, 2015

Cricut Design Space is down

CDS is down today but worth the wait. I've been watching videos from Melody Lane, Stacey Williams and Ken's Kreations and am just so excited for this update. I'm not going to buy the Explorer Air but I did get the wireless adapter so that when I go scrapbooking I can use my iPad to create. I have a laptop but it's kind of big. If you haven't already heard there is going to be a special presentation of HSN February 18.

In the meantime, I'm going to work on a layout for the annual Ocean Mesa camp trip my girlfriend, Catherine, and I go on. I'll make my best effort to use all the embellishments I've bought over the years plus have decided to dust off my Silhouette just in case.

I did buy a Cannon CP910 Selphy to crop and resize photos when I'm out scrapbooking but I tried something else. I'll try to explain it. I copy and pasted photos onto a word document, resized each photo then printed them out on an 8 1/2 x 11 photo paper. The photo paper is much thinner than regular photo paper but it worked!

The boys do not have school today so I think they'll probably sleep in and I'll have a jammie day/scrapbooking day.

Hugs!

<3Kim


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day as planned it is all exciting so have fun using your I Pad to create I can't wait to get the new AP loaded in mine too......can't wait to see your new lay outs....it is tons of fun making embellishment for sure.....I love doing this looking forward to seeing what embellishments you have made.

    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete