Friday, February 27, 2015

CardzTV Cards Design Team Challenge "Shamrocks and Clovers"

Hey there! For the Cardz Tv cards design team challenge we're to make a card using Mary's www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com adorable sentiment stamps with shamrocks or clovers. For this card I used "This and That". How cute are these?



I've been wanting to try to make a stencil with my Cricut Explore. It turned out so good! You should give it a go. The video below shows how I did it.


Materials used
Card Base: DCWV (?). Not sure it was in my loose paper stash
Layer: 110 lb Watermark water color paper
Stencil: Plaid Stencil Paper (Amazon)
Inks: Tim Holtz (Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade)
Rainbow - St.Patrick's Day Cricut cartridge
Sentiment - Momento Ink pens

Here's how I made it: (20 minutes long). You can also watch this on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim

4 comments:

  1. Great card Kim!! Love the stencil and the colors you used for your shamrocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim your card is so beautiful! OMG it was so much fun watching you create it. What a great idea creating your stencil I can't wait to do this with my Explore I did order some stencil vinyl from Cricut. Thanks for the inspiration!
    YOY so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete