Sunday, February 1, 2015

CardzTV Cards Design Team Challenge - Hearts

Here's my project for the Cardz TV Cards Design team. www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com. I had to rush back up to my grandma's on Tuesday then left for a little vacation with my hubby so I didn't get a chance to load it up last week when I should have.


Materials used:
Card Base: Brown Recollections (A2)
Layer: "With Love" Recollections 6 x 6 paper pack
Stamp Set: "Hugs and Kisses" Cardz TV Stamps
Hearts: Die Namics Dies
Coffee Mug: Love You A Latte Cricut cartridge
Punch: Martha Stewart heart punch.

Here's how I made it:

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy! I'm one of your subbies and blog followers and am inspired by you! <3Kim

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, OMG girl what a cute and fun card. I just love all of your super clever and creative ideas and you sure came up with lots.....your mojo was waiting for you behind closed doors. Bob is going to love his card. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to create stuff with Mary's stamps. <3Kim

      Delete
  4. So cute--love that adorable little coffee cup :)

    ReplyDelete