Friday, February 13, 2015

CardzTV Cards Design Team Challenge - Use ribbon on a card

Hi everyone! For this week's challenge on the Cardz TV Cards Design we are making a card using ribbon. Mary's stamps from Cardz TV are just so cute and versatile. www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com. You must go check them out.

I started out not favoring this card too much but in the end it turned out kind of cute. I'd definitely add more ribbon next time to cover up the circle. I even struggled a bit putting it together!

As some of you may know, we had to move my Grandma to a skilled nursing facility. She is so happy and is healthier than she has been in years. I plan on sending her a card a few times a month then going to see her. This one is for her.


Materials used:
Card base: Bazzill cardstock. A2 size.
Ribbon: It's a variety.
Leaves: Pre-cut felt I bought at my local craft store.
Stamps: "Just Sayin'"


Here's how I made it:



Thanks so much for stopping by

<3Kim

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sunshine....OMG I so love your ribbon card...it is so beautiful....I totally enjoyed watching you create it...and just so ya know...I sure didn't feel the need to fast forward at all....as you are so interesting to listen to and your voice is just so calming and sweet....
    Love your videos and watching you create so makes my day!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! Love that ribbon flower!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful ribbon flower on this card. It is so creative and beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete