Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thank You Card using the paper from a gift bag

Here's a thank you card I made for my friend using the paper from the gift bag she used to put my gift card in. I loved the paper and the colors!


Materials used:
Card Base: White Recollections. A2 portrait style
Pink and Green paper: Bazzill
Flower Die Cuts: Spellbinders Designer's Series
Heart Die Cuts: Die-Namics
Sequin: Michaels
Thank You Sentiment - CTHM - Artist Cricut cartridge
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Swirl

Here's how I made it:



Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kim your card is so beautiful. I really thought it was so fun that you used your gift bag to create your thank you. Talk about the gift that keeps giving. thanks for your sweet story share too....Loved all of your cool, clever and creative ideas and girl you had lots of them too!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, what a lovely card! And you were able to upcycle..perfect! Thank you for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete