Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Scrapbook Layout - Flower Power

I'm late on posting this. One of my New Year's resolutions are to keep my blog current with what I post on youtube. Well, I'll start tomorrow....cause I haven't done this yet. LOL.....

Spring came early February (2014) because it was so hot here in Central California. The poor flowers were very confused. It seemed like a worthy scrapbooking event.
I used a new technique that I learned from the Craftsy.com class I signed up for. You'll see how it was done in the video below.



Here's how I did it:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim



1 comment:

  1. OMG Kim your flowers are gorgeous OMG I just love them I so love flowers and your page turned out so awesome and what great photos....WOW it's definitely what heaven would look like...WOW definitely Frame worthy you really did one super outstanding job!!

    ReplyDelete