Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year's Eve Napkin Ring Holders

Well, it's only 8 days after New Year's eve but I wanted to share this fun project with you.

I had originally planned on having steak and lobster (the small lobster tails go on sale for $5 each this time of year) but ended up making a Japanese style dinner. We have a store in town, Whole Foods, that sells sushi grade salmon and tuna.



I made shrimp tempura, salmon belly (some with caviar and some without), ahi tuna, spicy tuna rolls, crab and tuna rolls and seared tuna. I also made miso soup. It takes a while to make all this but well worth it.

Here's how I made the napkin ring holders.



Thank you for stopping by! 

<3Kim


1 comment:

  1. I did love these Kim I'm glad you're doing more blog posts sometimes I can't watch the video's but can still see it here! I made a page today and I'm starting on my next one inspiration is flowing!!

    ReplyDelete