Thursday, January 15, 2015

Just A Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Make a Pop Up card

Hey there fellow crafters! For this week's Just-A-Scrappin (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) Design Team Challenge we're making Pop Up Cards.

I tried making a card from the Everyday Pop Up cards and the Cricut Design Space but just couldn't figure it out. I also went into my Silhouette Library and found a really cute one but my Silhouette has officially died on me. So, I made a card all by myself. Third times a charm, right?



Materials used:
Card Base: Pink Recollections (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
Insert: White Card stock (65 lb bought at Staples)
Cupcake Punch: Martha Stewart
Happy Birthday Stamp: Studio G
Washi: Recollections
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye "My Girl"


Here's how I made it:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim



8 comments:

  1. so cute I love that you did it by yourself I love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card-great paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when you look down and there's the perfect paper right in front of your eyes.

      Delete
  3. Aw, so cute, Kimberly! I adore your little cupcakes. You and I are speaking the same creative language this week =) Too funny! Great papers. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a challenge but in the end it turned out ok

      Delete
  4. Love your cupcake and cute gifts I've tried the everyday pop up cartridge some of them are pretty difficult I'm glad my love is for scrapbooking and not so much for card making lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure wish someone would do a tutorial on that cartridge. Maybe the designer could be contacted? Just wondering? Hugs! <3Kim

      Delete