Thursday, January 8, 2015

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Use Your Dies

Hi everyone! For the Just-A-Scrappin Design Team (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) challenge this week we are making projects using our dies. Honestly, I had to dust off the 'ol dies but found one that I really like. It's a sizzix die and stamp set. If you have a moment to check out the video I talk more about it.
I've created this for my Grandma (soon to be 99). She became ill and is now in a WONDERFUL nursing home. I hope it will make her happy and inspire her to keep working hard.


Materials used:
Card Base: Purple Coordinations 
Layer: Yellow Coordinations
Die and Stamp Set: Sizzix
Sentiment Stamp: CTHM 

Here's how I made it.


Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I have that set thanks for the inspiration. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous I really loved watching you in creative action and your watercolor look is so beautiful and then when you stamped and used your die I was so wondering how this was going to look and it is absolutely gorgeous gosh you really come up with such clever and creative ideas. Just love the colors you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that watercoloring, and that is a great stamp & die set. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Kimberly! Love how you used your gelatos. I was just thinking about breaking those out and using them again. Thank you for the inspiration =) Happy New Year. Hugs K

    ReplyDelete