Sunday, January 18, 2015

Decorative Tag - Birthday

My very dear friend's birthday is today. She's been helping her (90 year old) mom quite a bit as she recovers from a broken shoulder and hip so I haven't seen her for a while. Hopefully, she will be able to take some time out for her special day.

Note: I did not do a video on this.

Materials used:

Tag: 6 1/2 x 3 1/8 Inkssentials Kraft Tag (Michaels)
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamp: Cardz TV stamps "FAQS"
"Make A Wish" - Quotable Velum stack (Michaels)
Bling: Studio G. I got this (and many more) from my secret Santa.

Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim
Create. Inspire. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. that's so pretty your friend will love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My your tag is so gorgeous!! WOW Kim you really did one outstanding creative job.....just love how you came up with so many clever ideas and the shabby/chic look is gorgeous. You sure do know how to make someone feel extra special and so treasured your friend is going to so love it....and it will make her days!!
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete