Friday, January 16, 2015

CardzTV Cards Design Team Challenge - Create an Any Occasion Card



Hello my fellow crafty people!
The Cardz TV cards design team www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com is back and ready to give you some inspiration.
For this challenge we're making a card for any occasion. I wanted to make a thank you card for the staff and nurses that are helping my grandma. I couldn't think of a better stamp set than "Many Thanks" for this one.
I usually post a picture of the stamp set but for some reason my computer isn't letting me do that.....he's in a mood?



 
Materials used:
Card Base: White Recollections (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
Purple: Recollections (5 1/4 x 4)
Green: DCWV (5 1/4 x 1 3/4)
Embossing Folder: Darice "Cherry Blossom"
Ribbon: My Craft Spot www.mycraftshop.com
Flowers: Ek Success Punches
Stems: Martha Stewart
Stamp Set: Many Thanks from Cardz TV
Pearl Drops

Here's how I made it.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim

9 comments:

  1. that's so pretty Kim I have to find that embossing folder so pretty. I hope to get some more time today, I'm not feeling so well but not bad enough to not craft if I have time : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes crafting forces us to relax. It's exactly what our body needs to help it heal. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,
    I love the embossing on your card <3 and those flowers that you have created are a perfect match! Everything about this card is wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Kim!! I love the colors, the embossing and the beautiful flowers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!!! Love the embossing and the pretty flowers!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I'm sure they will appreciate it very much. I love the colours you used and the embossing is beautiful. That ribbon gives it the perfect finishing touch. Pretty flower too! :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena – Cardz TV DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Kimberly. I love the embossing. This design could be used for almost any occasion. Love it.

    ReplyDelete