Sunday, December 28, 2014

Scrapbook Layout - Surgery

I'm working on my 2014 scrapbook album. Now, I've given myself a challenge. Do the entire year in one scrapbook. My 2013 album ended up being two...albums. I'm going to be a bit more choosy on what a scrapbook, i.e.,every random thing that happens...lol..versus events that are more meaningful plus really looking through the photos and using less of them without feeling like I'm giving up on how I want the layout to look. Can you relate?

Now, this isn't the best photo, I know, but hopefully you see the design layout clearly.


Materials used:
Base paper: Imaginisce 12 x 12
Blue dots paper: Imaginisce 3/4 x 12 stips
Layer: Imaginisce 10 x 12
Embellishments: 
     American Crafts: "I'm Proud of You"
     My Mind's Eye: Dots (black, orange, yellow)
Cricut Cartridges: 
     Dr. Check Up ~ "In The Hospital" and stethoscope
     Journal: Elegant Edges




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim I am excited about your new ideas for scrapping as you know I love to scrap to me it's a lifestyle *LOL* so I can't wait for your series to start...YAY very exciting to say the least I do love your LO it's awesome I always love the way you scrap and I so agree it is fun to change it up and can't wait to see what you have up your talented scrappin' sleeve. Girl YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete