Friday, December 19, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Use Holiday colors; red, blue, green, gold and silver.

For the Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge I've made a card holder using a 12 x 24 paper pad from DCWV.

We have a tradition in my family to put our cards on the back of our front door. I came up with this idea of making a big tree and putting clothes pins on it to hold the cards. Well, great idea but, duh Kim, you put the cards on and the tree gets covered up. Anyway...





Here's a video on how I made it:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, Kimberly, even if the Christmas tree is hidden because of a plethora of cards. I didn't even know DCWV made scrapbooking pads that large. I always learn something new from you =) Great embellishments. To answer your question, the light bulbs are Little Bits-Chrismas Bulbs dies from Taylored Expressions with a coordinating stamp (for the string on the lights). Hugs K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keia is right, we all learn about crafting from you! I'll have to look for those big pads-and the TE string of lights dies & stamps! I need to make a card hold like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas Tree idea Kim it turned out so cute...it is one Fab & Fun idea and love your clever idea to hang the cards those mini clothes pins are so cute. This is a great way to display your Christmas Cards. You always come up with just cute and creative ideas.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete