Thursday, December 4, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Winter Fun

Hey there!
Here's the card I've made for the Just-A-Scrappin Design Team weekly challenge www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com. I wanted to use some less traditional Christmas colors so I went with the white, black and blue.


Materials used:
Card Base: White Recollections 65 lb.
Embossing Folder: Darice Snowflake
Black Paper: Recollections cut at 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
Blue Paper: DCWV cut at 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
White Glitter Paper: Scraps
Die Cuts: Snowflake Spellbinders
Stamp: Avocado Arts www.avocadoarts.com

Here's how I made it.

Thanks for stopping by!
<3kim


2 comments:

  1. Nice job!
    http://scrapbookingandcardmakingbysherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflakes, Kimberly. I like how it looks as if they are falling from a night sky. Thank you for sharing. Hugs K

    ReplyDelete