Friday, December 12, 2014

Cute Snowman Treat Box

My friend, Kate (she's a second grade teacher), asked if I'd make 35 snowman treat boxes for her class party. I found this one in the Silhouette Library. The designer's name is Nilmara Quintela and it's image #69751. It's super easy to make!


Materials used:
Box: White Colorbok (Walmart) paper
Black buttons and shadow of face: Black Colorbok
Carrot nose: DCWV
Scarf: scraps
Inside I put a cellophane bag full of marshmallows, a package of hot chocolate and a candy cane.

Here's how I made it.


Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. OMG Kim your Frosty Treat Box is just so cute!! WOW 35
    my goodness girl you sure have been one super busy crafter and how sweet of your to do this....what a big job this was but OMG 35 lucky kids and fingers crossed you get orders! I know that everyone is going to love them I mean they are so cute on video so I can only image how awesome they are in person!! GIRL YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete