Friday, December 5, 2014

Cardz TV Cards Design Team - Let It Snow

Hey all! Well, it didn't snow here in Central California but we got 2 days and almost 2 inches of well needed rain.

For the Cardz TV Cards Design www.cardztv.blogspot.com team challenge we made a card with the theme "Let It Snow". I used the "Tiny Tidings" (Revised) stamp set. It's so versatile! I'm going to be using these stamps on my 2014 Christmas Scrapbook Page(s) layout for sure!

I have to apologize for the quick and simple card. I've been out of my craft room for 10 days as I was visiting with my mom and am now trying to get caught up. I think the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge is perfect for this type of situation.




Here's how I made it, all the materials and measurements.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Smiles,
Kimberly

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim came here as soon as I finished watching your video your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you do all of the Cricut Cards you could do series after series after series....well you get my drift. YOU so ROCK and SO TALENTED!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan! Thanks so much. This cartridge has the greatest things on it. <3Kim

      Delete
  2. I have that cartridge, but haven't explored it yet-you've gotten me inspired! This card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize, this card is simple and beautiful. Love the pearl drops inside and the paper is pretty!
    Linda (Cardz TV DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, and thanks for stopping by at http://scrapbookingandcardmakingbysherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, nothing wrong with simple, it looks great!

    Elaine
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete