Thursday, November 6, 2014

Vacation

From now until November 20th, each day, I'm posting a video on both my blog and youtube www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation for the Christmas 2014 Cards and Crafts Series. I'm taking a break from November 21st to December 3rd. My mom is coming to visit, we're heading to Northern California to visit my Grandma, taking a little Northern California road trip (Solvang, etc.), coming home to stuff ourselves on Thanksgiving then I'm flying home with her on November 30 and will be flying back on December 2nd.
I'll miss all your kind and wonderful comments and working in my craft room. I may even go through withdrawals...you know what I'm talking about <laughing>.
So, until then please enjoy the series.

Hugs and smiles,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. yay I'll be looking forward to your video's till you leave. I'm sure you will have a great vacation! : )

    ReplyDelete