Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thank You tags

My girlfriend, Cynthia, has been looking for a job for a long time. It's very difficult for women our age to find work. But, this hasn't stopped her. Ever since she was a little girl she and her mom used to make homemade flan. I have to tell you that it is the best flan you will ever have. I wish you lived closer so that I could share it with you. Trust me, you'd be hooked.
So, she's getting orders in and working like crazy fulfilling them. I made her some "Thank You" tags to put on her delivery bags.
This is a cut from the Silhouette library. I cut them at 3 1/2 inches but think next time I'll make them bigger. The words didn't cut out so well on the craft card stock so I had to manually pick the paper out. I put a back on it to make it look more decorative plus  added festive colored twine. I used a Fiskars flower punch and glued a green flower on the right side.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment