Monday, November 17, 2014

Feminine Birthday Card





Here's a birthday card I made, per request of my friend Renee, for a co-worker of hers. I think it has a subtle vintage appeal. I got my inspiration from Pinterest. There were several cards that had this similar design.

Here's what I used to make it:
Card Base: 110 lb white cardstock
Layer 1: My Mind's Eye "Cherish" cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I lightly inked the edges with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink.
Layer 2: The flip side of the My Mind's Eye paper cut at 5 1/4 x 4. I lightly inked that with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo.
Cream Lace: I bought at Joanns
Plum Lace: This was in my scraps
Die cut: Spellbinders. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink.
Pearl embellishments: Recollections
Stamp: Ugh..not sure actually

Sorry, no video....

Hugs,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kim OMG Your card is gorgeous!! I love all of your creative ideas and the total vintage look of your creation gosh girl you totally outdid yourself and WHAT no video bummer after all you knew I'd say this!! Girl I just love everything you make your creative ideas are unending I always look 4ward 2 what you'll be sharing next. You are just so super talented. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete