Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas 2014 Cards and Crafts Series - Christmas Tree Gift Bag

I'll be teaching a class at the local Senior center next month. They requested to create gift bags. This is the first design I've come up with. It can probably be used for a young person. I'm going to create another one that is more for an adult.


Materials used:
Bag: Michaels brand 10 x 8
Merry & Bright: CTMH - Artbooking
Snowflakes: Winter Lace
Tree: Create A Critter 2
Presents: Celebration

Here's how I made it:



Hugs!

Kim



2 comments:

  1. OMG Kim you really did take the $1 bag and turn it into a $10 gift bag OMG girl you really did a fabulous creative job!!
    I sure could tell you had lots of fun creating it and that in turn made for a super fun video.....YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift bag Kim!!! Love the tree, gifts and snowflakes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete