Friday, November 7, 2014

CardzTV Cards Design Team - "Giving Thanks"

Hi all you crafty people! I hope you had a wonderful week.

Here is the card I made for the CardzTV (www.cardztv.blogspot.com) Cards design team. We were asked to make a Thank You card for Thanksgiving. For this card I used the "Many Thanks" stamps set. Check it out!

My sister-in-law and I switch off every year in cooking Thanksgiving. This year, it's her turn. I'll bring the pies but she'll make the rest. I made this card for her. We all know that Thanksgiving food prep can be hard work. This way I can show my appreciation.


Here's what I used:
Card base: Recollections 110 lb cream colored card stock (A2)
Punches: Ek Success and Recollections
Paper: Scraps
Die: Spellbinders
Stamps Set: Many Thanks



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Smiles,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. I totally love how you made the bg of your card Kim!!! Beautiful!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the dimension created by all the items you added!
    Hugs,
    Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete