Friday, October 31, 2014

Just A Scrappin Design Team - Halloween Scene

Hey there!
Here's my card for the Just-A-Scrappin (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) design team weekly challenge. Telling a story with a card is just a great thing to do. This week we've created a Halloween Scene.
You just have to click on the above link and see all the other creations the team has done. Just amazing and so inspirational.

Here's what I used to make it:
Card Base: Recollections 110 lb cream
Orange Layer: Recollections
Spider Paper: Jillibean
Cricut cartridges: Elegant Edges (layers), Mini Monsters (Gate, Spiders and Sign), Teddy Bear Parade (Teddy Bear Witch)
One thing I added after I had finished the video was white liquid pearl for the spider's eyes.

Here's how I made it:



Hugs and have a sun shiny day!

Kim

2 comments: