Thursday, October 16, 2014

Just A Scrappin Design Team - Going Geometric and Thanksgiving 2014 Card Series - #15

Wow, I slept in this morning and didn't get my video posted early like I'd planned. I never, hardly ever, sleep passed 5:30 a.m....must be that it's so dark outside right now. Anyway.

Here's my card for the Just-A-Scrappin (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) weekly design team challenge PLUS the 15th card of the series. Now, if you're thinking, "What the heck happened to cards 11, 12, 13, 14....they are on the way.

"Going Geometric" is the challenge this week. I had to reach out to my design team members for this one. Thanks everyone for the help!



Here's what I used to make it:
Card Base: 110 lb Recollections Cream colored cardstock
Rust and Blue Layer: DCWV. Rust Cut at 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 then embossed with the Big Circles Cuttlebug folder. Blue 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
Sentiment: Silhouette Library Image #
Geometric Shapes: Stampin Up punch. I used a variety of paper (7gypsies & Coordinations), cork and burlap
Buttons: random buttons bought at JoAnns.
Ribbon: Ofray (?) 


Here's how I made it.

6 comments:

  1. Love your card great perfect for the season of Fall !!! This was a crazy challenge wasn't it ?? !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of a masculine style (?). I liked the challenge and appreciated your help! <3Kim

      Delete
  2. You did a great job with this challenge! Perfect colors for a fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Kimberly! I love the layers of texture and color. What a beautiful seasonal card. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Me inspire you? I appreciate that very much and back at 'ya. <3Kim

      Delete