Thursday, October 2, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team - Die Cut Inlay

Hey everyone!
Here's my project for the Just-A-Scrappin www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com design team weekly challenge. For this week were are to use the die cut inlay technique. I REALLY like this mostly because you can make two cards with the inlays!

Here's a list of materials that I used:
Card Base: Recollections white and cream 110 lb cardstock
Layer 1: Bazzill Gold and Brown cut at 5 1/4 x 4
Layer 2: (left) DCWV scrap. (right) white card stock layered with Recollections Washi tape.
Stamps and die: Sizzix
Ribbon: Brown seam binding.

Here's how I made it:


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Smiles,
Kim



3 comments:

  1. Love your colors and papers! I also love the fact you used a flower instead of words-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job. Love the fall colors, and the Video. TFS.

    ReplyDelete