Friday, October 10, 2014

CardzTV Cards Design Team - To Die For

Hello all you fellow crafters and thank you for joining me for the CardzTV (www.cardztv.blogspot.com) card challenge. I've used one of Mary's new stamp sets "Frankly Frightful" and an older one "Spooky Sayings" Aren't they so stinkin' cute?






Here's what I used to make it:
Card Base: Black Recollections cardstock cut at A2 size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
Layer 1: White cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4.
Layer 2: My Mind's Eye cut at 5 x 3 3/4.
Girl: Trick or Treat Cricut cartridge cut at 3 1/2 inches using Print then Cut.
Bats: Create a Critter 2 cut at 1 inch using Print then Cut
Black gate: Ornamental Iron 2 cut at 4 x 2.
Googlie eyes
Inside: White cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 4 using the Martha Stewart Spider Web punch. I layered the back with the leftover MME paper.

Here's how I made it:

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you go check out Mary's stamps!!!!

Smiles,
Kim

22 comments:

  1. I love this cute card, Kim. I can't wait to try this cut with the Cricut Explore (I just ordered it!). Great video too!
    Linda (Cardz TV Design Team Member)
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you'll LOVE the Explore! Thanks for stopping by <3Kim

      Delete
  2. Hi Kim Your card is wicked awesome I love it I love too that you used the print and cut it turned out faboolous!! Love your fence cut too.....Love how you craft and girl you craft with tons of passion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute. Love all the googly eyes, goes so well with your sentiment! Thank you for your video. I just ordered the Explore so it's wonderful to see what you can do with it. Hope your son feels better real soon!
    Hugs,
    Lena - CardsTV Cards Designer
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lena! My son is all good now. <3Kim

      Delete
  4. Super cute! I firmly believe you can't go wrong with googy eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trick or treater is so cute, love all the eyes! This is such a fun card.

    ~Beth
    Cardz TV DT Member
    craftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love all the googly eyes!!! Have a great weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim,
    I love your card and the inside border is great done on both sides!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this and the sentiment you selected. Enjoyed your video too!
    Deb
    Gallery DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary's stamps are great, right? Thanks, Deb. <3Kim

      Delete
  9. This is adorable Kim!!! Love all the eyes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the eyes you used. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your creations Kim . They are so cute. Love all the eyes everywhere BRILLIANT! !! Super cool card. T.F.I

    ReplyDelete