Saturday, September 13, 2014

Scrapbook Layout - Spooky Not

When you are a mother of young children there may be times, understandably, that you might think, "I can't wait until they get a bit older." Well, don't blink cause it'll happen before you know it.

2013 was the first year my boys did not want to have anything to do with Halloween. No dressing up, no parties, no trick or treating...nothing. So, what the heck do I take pictures of? Halloween and fall decorations of course.

I thought the page needed a little bit more so I cut out a few bats.


Here is a list of materials I used:
Base Paper: Big Lots
Photo Mats: My Minds Eye (Note: I had said Jillibean in the video)
Blood: Happy Hautings
Spider web: Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge
Bats: CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge
Skeleton: Happy Hauntings
Title: Jillibean
Stamps: CardzTV
Ghosts:
Tombstone: Happy Hauntings
Fence: Martha Stewart punch

Here's how I put it all together:



Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

2 comments:

  1. This turned out great Kim, I'm inspired to hunt out some stuff lucking in the back of my stash : )

    ReplyDelete