Thursday, September 4, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin Weekly Design Team Challenge - Color Challenge Fall

Hi there!
Here's a project I've created for the Just-A-Scrappin Design team weekly challenge.
(www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com).

My original thought was to make a tag but it ended up being a door decoration. I love using the Pearl Ex against the black paper.




It's kind of funny that I really thought I was making a much smaller tag and as it was cutting..well, you watch and see what happens.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a sun shiny day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my-how freakin' gorgeous! Love that pearl ex on the dark background-stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pearl X works on really any dark colored paper too!

      Delete
  2. I love it great job as I was watching the video my crafting thought were this could work great for a banner it may be a little extra work but would look so nice on the fireplace or even in my kitchen over my large window !!! What do you think ???? !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear I've inspired you with my goof up. LOL.... I love your ideas!

      Delete
  3. Love it, Kimberly! I just love it when what you set out to make leads you down a totally different crafting path. I have not used Pearl Ex. I might have to add it to my crafter's toolbox. Thank you for the inspiration as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right! Have fun with the Pearl Ex. Kim

      Delete