Thursday, September 18, 2014

Just A Scrappin Design Team - Use it or Lose it

"Use It Or Lose It". Isn't that a great theme? This is my project for the Just-A-Scrappin (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) Design Team weekly challenge. I was going through my Fall/Thanksgiving paper, etc. and found this pre-designed mini (8 x 6) that I had bought a long time ago. Now, if you have something like this you have the choice whether to put all the photo mats and embellishments or not. The design of the paper is cute enough as it is! Just put your pictures on each page and journal!
I'm posting only the before pictures. You can see the final project in the video below.











Here's how I did it:



Thanks so much for watching and have a sun shiny day.

Kimberly

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love this so much! I'll bet you're glad you did it-it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Michelle! I had totally forgot I had this. It was fun working around the designs of the paper. <3Kim

      Delete
  2. Nice work on the kit, Kimberly! I need to try this out. Thank you for sharing! Hugs K

    ReplyDelete