Friday, September 12, 2014

Just A Scrappin Design team Challenge - Coloring with Copics, etc

My apologies to the Just-A-Scrappin design team members. I'd scheduled this post to run but just realized I'd put it on the wrong day.
Anyway, here it is! I only used Tim Holtz Distress Inks for this although it was a tough choice on what I was going to make because I love to color with Copics as well.
I got this idea from a friend of mine that has asked me to make "Tent Centerpieces" for her reunion. She saw this on Pinterest.



The materials I used were:
Paper: Bazzill (black, gold, green)
Cricut cartridges: 
Pretty Pennants. I cut everything at 5 3/4 inches. This way I could fit all four cuts on one page. 
Don Juan. They are cut at 2 3/4 using brown Bazzill paper.


Here's how I made them.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need to do this for my front door entry-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such a great idea I was thinking if I cut the frame smaller it would be a great table setting for seating ?? !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would look great, Annmarie! If you do it send me a pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna be having time in my craft room next week vacation can't wait work with my paper again it's been a while

      Delete
  4. Just lovely, Kimberly! I know your friend well love this centerpiece. Perfect for the fall season. And you are correct. I, too, find it difficult to narrow down my crafting mediums. Too many choices! What is a crafter to do? Buy more. That should help =) LOL Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete