Thursday, September 25, 2014

CardzTV Card Design Team "Dots and Stripes" - I'm Batty For You

Hey there everyone! 

First, if you haven't had a chance to use Mary's stamps www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com stop what you're doing and place your order now! These sentiments stamps are cute, versatile and of a very high quality. Plus there are so many choices! 
Also check out the daily inspiration from the CardzTV Gallery www.cardztvgallery.blogspot.com. You will truly be inspired.

The design has been asked to create a card, using Mary's stamps (easy peasy), using dots and stripes. I tied in a Halloween theme with all that. So, here's the picture of the card and a video on how I created it. 

Here's what I used to make it:
CardzTV Stamp Set: Spooky Sayings
Card Base: Recollections Cream colored 110lb card stock. Cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Black Layer: Recollections cut at 5 1/4 x 4
Cream Layer: Recollections cut at 5 x 3 3/4. I used pinking (did I spell that right?) shears for the top and the bottom.
Pattern paper: My Mind's Eye
Bats: Silhouette Cameo "Snapdragon Snippets Image #32220"
Brads: Oriental Trading

Here's how I created it:

Smiles to you all!

<3Kim


20 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, love that stamp sentiment too. - Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I agree. The sentiment stamp is adorable. Thanks for stopping by, Eva. <3Kim

      Delete
  2. Very cute card. I love your adorable bats and papers! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this. The bats were adorable. I loved their faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked at a few of the Snapdragon Snipet designs and they are really cute. Cricut has a few really cute bats too. <3Kim

      Delete
  4. As always Kim you created such a fun and adorable card. You are so right those bats are too cute not to use all 3. T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Kim it is definitely Batacular!! Your bats sure are cute......love the paper you chose and Love the stamp set
    you used!! I know the Cricut has lots of bats too....isn't it fun to play with all our toys!! Gotta love those Cardz TV stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! The sentiment you used is perfect! Love Mary's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card!! I love those adorable bats!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spooktacular card! Love those adorable little bats. Great card layout too :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lena! I agree...the bats are so cute. <3Kim

      Delete
  9. Great card!! Love the bats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't pass those bats up! Thanks Sharon. <3Kim

      Delete
  10. cute card, the bats are adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are cute bats, I like the cute expressions on their faces.

    ~Beth
    Cardz TV DT Member
    craftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete