Friday, August 29, 2014

Updating my blog

Hi all. I'm in the process of updating my blog i.e., adding labels. You know just kind of cleaning house a bit. I have over 400 entries so it may take me a few days to put everything in it's proper spot. Thanks for being patient and a BIG thank you to Lindsey Cowan for showing me how to do this.

As of November 1, 2014, my website www.cardcreationsbykim.com will no longer be "in service". I'm going to be using my blog for projects I create and also for items that are for sale. If I make an item that is for sale the cost of it will be in the title then put in the appropriate label. I accept Paypal payments.

So, I hope to get this wrapped up soon and back to creating my Thanksgiving cards!

Hugs,

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Awww i feel like a celebrity being mentioned haha...good luck in cleaning up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how much I appreciate you taking the time to help me. Your explanations and screen shots were so helpful! Hugs

    ReplyDelete