Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Camp Out

The challenge this week on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge is to make a project with a Campout theme. Gosh, this is right up my alley! I've been camping, fishing and hiking since I was able to walk!

For this card, I used one of my favorite cartridges...Teddy Bear Parade.


Here's what I used to make this:

Card base: White Recollections (65 lb) cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Layer 1: Red Recollections (65 lb) cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 (same as the card base)
Layer 2: DCWV cut at 5 1/4 x 4
Cartridge: Teddy Bear Parade cut at 3 1/2
Heart: Don Juan
Stamp Set: "Happy Valentine's Day" Avocado Arts
I used my white gel pen to make faux stitching around his vest,hat and heart.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love your fisherman bear
    Thank you for joining FCC “CAMP OUT” challenge this week. I just became your newest follower I hope you will coe follow me to.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT member for FCC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining me! I just went on to your blog and am now a follower on yours. I love your creations and can't wait to see more.

      Delete
  2. so adorable Kim love that cartridge as well. What a cute Valentines idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Kim! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete