Friday, August 29, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #225 - Back to School

Hey there! Well, by now all of the kids, and in my case adults (hubby and sons) are back to school. Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's challenge this week is Back To School.

I made this card in a girl and boy version and thought I'd submit it to the blog. I'm still absolutely loving my Cricut Explore and using the Cricut Design Space.



Here's what I used to make it:
Lettering: Don Juan. I welded the letters and cut them at 1 inch. The boy card I used my white gel pen for some extra accent and for the girl one I inked the edges with Tim Holtz black Soot.
Card Base: DCWV. These came in a box with envelopes.
Fish: Create A Critter. I added some white gel pen dots on boy fish and a pink bow with pearl on the girl fish.
Sandcastle: Create A Critter. I cut this out at 2 inches.
Seaweed: Create A Critter. I cut these out at 1 1/2 inches using green glitter paper from Michaels.
Starfish: Create A Critter. I cut these out at 1/2 inch using coral and yellow glitter paper.
Bling: Recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment