Friday, August 22, 2014

Card Making and teaching classes for the Senior Center

My son, Kyle, has started this morning doing Meals on Wheels for our local Senior Center. I'm so proud of him.
He asked that I go with him yesterday to get signed up. While he was filling out the paperwork I was talking with the Director about my crafting passion and asked if she thought the Seniors would be interested in doing a card making class. She loved the idea! I'll probably do one in October for Thanksgiving Cards and one in November for Christmas Cards. I'm so excited.
The bonus is that I am going to be donating the cards I've made for the store I used to sell my cards at that went out of business. I'll be making some additional youth birthday cards, get well and thinking of you cards to add to it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. that's wonderful Kyle sounds lovely and thoughtful if only more teens were like that these days (gee I sound old haha). I'm sure they will love your cardmaking classes too!

    ReplyDelete