Monday, July 14, 2014

FCCB Card Entry - Day At The Beach #219

Here's the card I made for this week's (#219)  Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. The theme is "Day at the Beach".

I have such a great time creating for blogs that have challenges like this.


How I did it:
Card Base: Recollections Craft Cardstock. A2 size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
Layer 1: Basic Grey (back of the paper with the Woody car). Cut at 5 1/4 x 4
Layer 2: Basic Grey. Cut at 5 x 3 3/4
Sentiment: "Hey Dude" Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge. I used the fonts and welded them together. Cut at 1 1/2 inches
Surfboard: Traveler Cricut cartridge. Cut at 3 inches.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful summer card-great background paper and love the surfboard! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, I really like the color combo & the pattern paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a hard time cutting up this paper....lol...<3Kim

      Delete
  3. Great card! I really like the browns and blues together! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the masculine feel to the card! And the surfboard is the perfect addition! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Avril..one of my favorite names! Thanks for stopping by! <3Kim

      Delete
  5. I love this card! It just screams beachy! Love how you welded the letters together & love the patterned cardstock! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete