Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Creative Time Tuesday" Cupcake Wrapper - Thanks

I'm making thank you Apples for the great nurses and doctors who helped me out the other day. I was going to make cupcakes but that's not really promoting good health...I know they'd probably like the cupcake more tho'...


Here's what I used:
Cricut Cartridge: Cupcake Wrapper. I used the Cricut Design Space and cut it at 10.5 x 3.0.
Paper: Recollections


Here's how I made it.



Thanks so much for watching!

Hugs,
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your request for Creative Time Tuesday is going as planned and you are having fun creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, I'm back!!! Had a wonderful vacation lots of photos to scrap : ) I love this idea, a lot healthier but yes a cupcake is tastier haha..hope you are feeling better hugs

    ReplyDelete