Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cricut Explore

I'm doing the happy dance....my Cricut Explore has been shipped! I actually have butterflies about it. That's the good news (well super fantastic news) Here's the bad news...tomorrow is a holiday so there won't be any mail or deliveries, I'll be gone ALL day Saturday (crossing my fingers it comes Saturday so I can play on Sunday) and Monday thru Wednesday I'll be on a mini vacation to Santa Barbara with my girlfriend.
"All good things come to those who wait". So, I'll wait.
Hugs,
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. yay Kim so excited for you, you will LOVE it, I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is the ultimate die cutting machine. I'm excited for them to add the print and cut feature too. I can see why you love it so much. Now, I'm off to Explore.

    ReplyDelete