Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cricut Explore Project - Domed Cupcake Box and Birthday Card

I wanted to include a birthday card with my girlfriends Domed cupcake box. So here's a picture of it....

I started out with a yellow (65 lb) A2 size card stock. Since I'm not putting this in an envelope I was able to make these dimensional flowers. I used The Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge cutting them out at 3.5 inches. I used a couple of pieces of paper from My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 "My Girl" paper pack. The leaves are Stampin Up paper and I used my Martha Stewart punch. The word "Celebrate" was cut at 3.5 and I found this on the CTMH-Artbooking Cricut cartridge. 
Birthday cards are so fun to make!

Here's how I made the Domed Cupcake Box....





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment