Sunday, June 8, 2014

What's Up?

Hi all and thanks so much for stopping by. I've got quite the agenda for crafting these next few weeks and am really excited about it all.

Birthday card: My oldest son will be turning 19 on Saturday (June 14). I guess it still hasn't sunk in yet. Wednesday, he'll be leaving, by himself, for Hawaii to meet up with his dad who will be flying in there on Tuesday from China. They are going to have so much fun. When I asked him what he'd like from me, since his dad is doing the Hawaii thing, he said, "You know I'm not into gifts. mom. You can just make me one of your special cards." Is he the sweetest thing?

Welcome Home Banner: I'll be making a Welcome Home Banner with a Hawaii theme for when they return on Sunday.

Father's Day: Since my husband has traveled the world I have an idea as to what I'm going to be making him for a Father's Day card. It'll be fun to create this one.

3 days of camping/scrap booking: Call me crazy but I told my husband that I'm in need of a mini vacation. He's so funny...go to Mexico, go to Palm Springs...what ever you want to do. Well, I'm going to pack up my scrap booking stuff, load it into the RV and head to the beach for 2 nights. Are you thinking, "What? Camping when she can go anywhere?" Yep. I am really looking forward to the quite crafting time.

July Banner: I bought the CUTEST burlap at JoAnns that has red, white and blue stars on it.

Thanks all so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. you are a busy bee Kim, I hope your son and husband have a wonderful time in Hawaii, and your little break sounds cool especially taking your scrapbooking gear with you! Which beach will you go to?
    All busy here too, summer is good and busy working out at the gym and walking outside as well as work. Going to the Dominican Republic in mid July for a week of bliss, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete