Saturday, June 7, 2014

Scrapbook Layout - Pismo Beach Vacation (+playlist)

Now that school is out and things have settled down a bit and I'm going to try and get some pages done for my 2013 scrapbook. This is page 1 of (probably) 6 of our vacation.
If you've never been to Pismo Beach put it on your bucket list because it's absolutely gorgeous there. We've camped there every summer for 10 or so years. With my boys getting older their interest in doing this is fading but hey that's what we scrapbook for, right?

Thanks so much for watching!

<3Kimberly
P.S. Most of youtube videos I watch are of those who create  from the products they sell. I am always inspired but I wanted to take a moment to tell you I appreciative that you take the time to watch my videos, knowing that I really have nothing to offer but hope that I inspire you to craft and create yourself. It's really inexpensive therapy...lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment