Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hello

Hello? Hello? Oh my gosh it seems like it's been such a long time since I stopped by the 'ol blog to say hi!

I've been working on the cards for Operation Write Home www.operationwritehome.org and will be posting a video on Monday for all the cards that I've made.

I wanted to also say Happy Mother's Day to all you moms. I hope that you're day is exactly what you want whether it be a spa day, a day with family, or just about anything you want. I'm not sure what my boys have planned. I've hinted that I love flowers and an Amazon gift card would be very nice.

My mother-in-law has been recovering quickly from her fall. She resting and gaining her strength in a nursing home. We all hope she'll be able to go home. They'll be needing to do some physical therapy.

My mom will be coming to stay for a week starting the 15th so we'll be celebrating our special day together then heading up to my Grandma's for her 97 birthday. I sent my mom a gift (the frame with the quilling and CardzTV stamp that I did for the design team project) and a homemade card. She opened it up early and loved it. I mentioned, a while back, that my mom was diagnosed with early cognitive disorder (it's age related dementia). She was so sweet in sending me an Easter card with a Happy Mother's Day hand written next to her signature. I told her I'd save it for Easter 2015 and thanked her with all my heart.

Thanks all!

Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment