Monday, May 12, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Cartridge Blog Challenge - Celebrate Mom

Hi there all you crafty people!
I made this card....tag..."cag" for my mom for Mother's Day. I thought it would be fun to share for the FCCB challenge "Celebrate Mom".

Here's what I used to make it:
Cricut Cartridge: Wrap It Up. I used the Cricut Craft Room to design the size to be 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I welded the shadow cut and the base cut together to make a card.
Paper: Card Base: White Colorbok (Walmart)
           Blue: Stampin Up www.pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
Flowers: Recollections
Sentiment Stamp: CardzTV www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com
Bird Stamp: Inkadinkado. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink pens and my clear Wink of Stella pen.
Ribbon: Ofray and Celebrate

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

<3Kimberly


1 comment:

  1. That's a really cute idea, I'm sure she loved it! Thank you for playing with us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete